Here are some guidelines for the everlasting embrace of a healthy lifestyle:
If you want to see the original Fit Food Presentation, here it is!
– Eat a balance of foods–vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, fungi, source of calcium and protein!
– Do daily exercise; don’t overwork your body but do enough to improve endurance and get up your heart rate. Keep at it and follow your body’s instincts!
Some foods to steer clear from:
– White Bread
– Gummy Snacks
– French Fries
– Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
– Fast food (McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Arby’s, etc.)
– Packaged stuff
– Things with ingredients that you can’t imagine in their raw state
– Things with ingredients whose origin you don’t know
(if it has a million ingredients—hyperbole—you probably shouldn’t eat it)
– Cereal that changes the color of the milk
– Things with health claims (sounds counterintuitive, but where are broccoli’s health claims?)
– Things your grandparents or older generations wouldn’t recognize
– Pop Tarts
– Food-colored substances